Is Pathway Right for Your Student?
Is your child struggling in a traditional classroom setting and experiencing any of the following:
- Their reading, writing, mathematical skills may be below grade level.
- They don’t struggle academically but they can’t stay focused so they aren’t successful.
- They struggle with organization.
- The workload and is too heavy and they can’t keep up.
- They are overwhelmed by class size and peer interactions.
- They are not receiving the support they need in order to be successful.
- They struggle with social cues and peer relationships.
Our students possess the potential to perform well academically, but may struggle with:
- Reading, Writing and/or Math
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Language processing
- Motivation and interest
- Auditory and visual processing
- High functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Other related learning challenges